Monday, March 31, 2008

Here's a poem I wrote when I was 13 years old. Thought I would share it here. Please remember, before the knives come out, I was thirteen, one-three, fresh out of PSLE.

Life
Life is like a passing cloud,
With the many winds of doubt
They blow you from places to places,
Until you are left with lots of dazes
Sometimes I try to stop to ponder,
But heck, everything's going so fast you can't wonder
You just keep moving and moving,
Until you finally stop for some thinking
Thinking over the past, wondering about the future
Trying so hard to make things seem better
But it will always be in vain,
Then you have to move again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this poem. Strangely, it appears to apply now even as it did almost some 20 years ago. Shows how precocious you were.