Friday, April 20, 2012

It's been a long time.

I've been so busy with life that writing on this blog has dropped down the priority list. Well, I guess that's only partially true. If I'm honest to myself, I've just been a bit lazy, reluctant to break the inertia that has set in after months of not bothering to update this blog. I hope to change this, as I realise I want to rediscover my love of writing again. I will be regularly logging new entries, talking about various topics, letting my endearing fans know what's been going on in my life. Will probably put in some pictures, but my objective is to entertain with words. I make a pledge to you loyal readers though. I will not sensationalise with vulgarities. I will not punctuate my sentences with obscene words to hide any lack of linguistic ability, or to gloss over otherwise shallow content. I will not use this blog to wave my angry clenched fist at the world, to pretend I'm so cool because I hate everybody.

Okay? Ready?

Let's go.

No comments: